Put a smile on the face of a child by donating new or gently used books to Cops ‘n’ Kids. Books help children to develop an understanding of habits and traits that will make it possible for them to live into possibilities of life. Donated books help provide a healthy frame of reference for the children to have a guide for good decision – making and to being able to exercise control of their own lives. For some children, a book from Cops ‘ n’ Kids is the first book that they can call their very own.
How You Can Help
- Donate books that your children may have outgrown.
- Select books from flea markets and garage sales that a child might like to read.
- Purchase an extra book or two for a child as you shop.
- Conduct a book drive for Cops ‘n’ Kids.
Book Drop- Off Sites:
- Easton Police Department * 25 South Third Street * Easton
- Family YMCA of Easton/Phillipsburg and Vicinity * 1225 West Lafayette Street * Easton
- Easton Area Community Center * 901 Washington Street * Easton